Because your account contains personal and financial records, we recommend that you keep your login information in a secure place and regularly update your password. Follow the steps below to change your password at any time. Should you forget your password, you can reset it using the steps included at the bottom of this article.
- Hover over your name in the upper right of your account.
- Select Account from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your old password where indicated.
- Choose a new password.
- Confirm it.
- Click update to save changes.
- Select "Forgot Password?" on the login page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Follow the reset link in the email sent to your email account.